Friday, April 8, 2011

iLoVeIt: Media Malpractice

Media Malpractice
Posted byTempress|Posted on3:05 PM|Posted in , , , , , , , , ,
There is a documentary by this same figure that I'm using called Media Malpractice: How Obama Got Elected. You can observe the picture on YouTube, I strongly urge all of my readers to check it out. I titled my blog with the like figure because I've been lacking to speak about politics more and media schemes and I think this will hand me that platform.

I take things to be organized which is why I accept so many series.

This will be the beginning of prayerfully many more place on this theme. Today I'd care to make the foot on why I'm even starting this subject.

I am a Conservative, socially and fiscally. I think many others are also fiscally (financially) Conservative even if we don't hold on social topics. Growing up I've run into a lot of (I'm sorry to say) ignorance when it came to politics. I'm not trying to be miserly but when I've asked people about why they think the way they do they can't explain themselves or give factual information to cover up claims they've laid against opposing candidates. I presently became cognisant of the ground so many folks were in the night about issues they are so passionate about. The main problem was traced back to the media. Prominent news and entertainment outlets were spreading lies, twisted truths and promoting whom they wanted.

I think the media's problem stems from journalist not doing their jobs. A journalist's job is to report factual news not turn it to what they please.

I'm not sure who's inciting these journalist to malpractice but it inevitably to be stopped. I live we can't break it over night so I'm doing what I can to relay the accuracy to others.

Prime Example
Today I was listening to one of the major news outlets talk about the government shutdown. The news anchor talked bout how the regime was passing to close down tonight if republican (Reps) and democrats didn't get to an understanding on the year's budget. Now here's the twist, they played audio of two democratic (Dems) leaders talking about how the make up is republican's fault and that the Reps are stressful to get out all health maintenance and are attacking abortion rights. Then the news anchor went on to quote yet another democrat pointing the thumb at republicans. The only republican view given was a skewed opinion on what they believe (or need you to think) the republicans to be doing.

Now also the history itself I'd like you to appear at what really happened in you receiving the news. There was a blatant slant toward the popular side.

1. Three Democratic representations and one thought of the Republicans cast in negative light.
2. The Dems not held accountable for them not helping this along.
3. They showed the Dems attacking the Reps about failures done on the Reps side.
4. The media also failed to get up the fact that this argument is happening because last year when Democrats had hold of the House, Senate and Administration and by congressional law were suppose to produce a 2011 budget by September 2010 they instead continually pushed it back because they didn't need to acquire political heat in the 2010 elections.

Now if all you heard around the office was the news anchors message and continued to hear throughout the years and weeks what sort of finish would you get to? Obviously, that the Republicans are responsible for the administration shutting down instead of laying blame where it should be which is on the Democrats who forsook their duties to our government for political gain. I actually need to go into this matter but I'm going to continue on topic (the more pressing issue). This is the form of malpractice I'm referring to and below I'm going to read how it has effected America in two videos.

Media Malpractice by John Ziegler



Why Do 91% of African-Americans Still Support Obama by John D. Villarreal



I simply want people to recognize the accuracy in place to have a well-educated decision on where they stand. If your beliefs are opposed to mine I regard that wholeheartedly if that's what you believe. I don't wish it though when some masses are just stubborn and feel a smell of commitment and peer pressure, even though they acknowledge it's hurting them, won't change.

If you are one of the loyalty types I say think about your succeeding and the future of your children. The mass that you keep and put in the authorities are suppose to be your views and protect America, their decisions in place will force you and your children.

I desire and I beg that you objectively look at your views on spirit and what persons actually line up with it and has a book of ballot and promoting what you believe. Look at their actions, don't hardly think what you hear.

I even love ya,
Tempress

No comments:

Post a Comment