Sunday, December 26, 2010

Eminem "When I'm Gone" Official Music Video & Lyrics

Eminem "When I`m Gone" Official Music Video & Lyrics

Lyrics: [Introduction] Yeah_ It`s my life_ My own language I guess_

[Verse 1] Have you always loved someone so much, you`d have an arm for? Not the expression, no, literally have an arm for? When they acknowledge they`re your spirit And you live you were their armour And you will destroy anyone who would try to hurt `her But what happens when karma, turns right round and bites you?

And everything you suffer for, turns on you to hurt you? What happens when you become the chief informant of her pain? "Daddy look what I made", Dad`s gotta go watch a plane "Daddy where`s Mommy? I can`t find Mommy where is she?" I don`t know go play Hailie, baby, your Daddy`s busy Daddy`s writing a song, this song ain`t gonna write itself I`ll leave you one underdog then you gotta swing by yourself Then go right about in that call and assure her you love her And put men on her mother, who`s a spitting image of her That`s Slim Shady, yeah baby, Slim Shady`s crazy Shady made me, but tonight Shady`s rocka-by-baby_

[Chorus] And when I`m gone, just run on, don`t mourn Rejoice every sentence you see the voice of my voice Just love that I`m looking down on you smile And I didn`t look a thing, So baby don`t feel my pain Just smile back And when I`m gone, just run on, don`t mourn Rejoice every sentence you see the voice of my voice Just love that I`m looking down on you smile And I didn`t feel a thing, So baby don`t feel no pain Just smile back_

[Verse 2] I keep having this dream, I`m pushin` Hailie on the swing She keeps screaming, she don`t wish me to sing "You`re making Mamma cry, why? Why is Mommy crying?" Baby, Daddy ain`t leaving no more, "Daddy you`re lying "You ever say that, you ever say this is the final time "But you ain`t leaving no more, Daddy you`re mine" She`s piling boxes in face of the door trying to block it "Daddy please, Daddy don`t leave, Daddy - no stop it!" Goes in her pocket, pulls out a tiny necklace locket It`s got a picture, "this`ll keep you safe Daddy, take it withcha`" I look up, it`s only me standing in the mirror These fuckin` walls must be talking, cuz man I can see `em They`re saying "You`ve got one more risk to do right" - and it`s tonight Now go out there and establish that you love `em before it`s too deep And good as I go to pass out of my chamber door It`s turns to a stage, they`re gone, and this spot is on And I`m singing_

[Chorus] And when I`m gone, just run on, don`t mourn Rejoice every sentence you see the voice of my voice Just love that I`m looking down on you smile And I didn`t look a thing, So baby don`t feel my pain Just smile back And when I`m gone, just run on, don`t mourn Rejoice every sentence you see the voice of my voice Just love that I`m looking down on you smile And I didn`t feel a thing, So baby don`t feel no pain Just smile back_

[Verse 3] Sixty thousand people, all jumping out their behind The curtain closes, they`re throwing roses at my feet I have a bow and thank you all for coming out They`re screaming so loud, I take one final look at the crew I glance down, I don`t think what I`m seeing "Daddy it`s me, help Mommy, her wrists are bleeding," But baby we`re in Sweden, how did you get to Sweden? "I followed you Daddy, you told me that you weren`t leavin` "You lied to me Dad, and now you give Mommy sad "And I bought you this coin, it says `Number One Dad` "That`s all I wanted, I only need to give you this coin "I get the point - fine, me and Mama are going" But baby wait, "it`s too late Dad, you made the prize "Now go out there and show `em that you love `em more than us" That`s what they want, they need you Marshall, they keep. screamin` your name It`s no wonder you can`t go to sleep, just get another pill Yeah, I bet you will. You rap about it, yeah, word, k-keep it real I hear applause, all this time I couldn`t see How could it be, that the drapery is close on me I go around, find a gun on the ground, cock it Put it to my head and scream "die Shady" and pop it The sky darkens, my life flashes, the level that I was alleged to be on crashes and burns to ashes That`s when I rouse up, alarm clock`s ringin`, there`s birds singin` It`s Spring and Hailie`s outside swinging, I walk right up to Kim and kiss her Tell her I lose her, Hailie just smiles and winks at her little sister Almost as if to say..

[Chorus/Outro] And when I`m gone, just run on, don`t mourn Rejoice every sentence you see the voice of my voice Just love that I`m looking down on you smile And I didn`t look a thing, So baby don`t feel my pain Just smile back And when I`m gone, just run on, don`t mourn Rejoice every sentence you see the voice of my voice Just love that I`m looking down on you smile And I didn`t feel a thing, So baby don`t feel no pain Just smile back_

[Curtains closing and sounds of clapping]

No comments:

Post a Comment