Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Solitary Island – I Only Had Sex Ft. Akon Lyrics & Video .

The low individual of The Solitary Island's 2nd album! Featuring Akon, Jessica Alba, Blake Lively and John McEnroe!The Solitary Island is Andy Samberg, Akiva Schaffer & Jorma Taccone.
Report broken link!
The Solitary Island - I Only Had Sex Ft. Akon Lyrics:
sometimes (ooohhh)something beautifil happens in this world(akon)you don't recognize how to express yourselfso.

nd lonely island)you just gotta sing.i only had sex.and it felt so good!a woman let me put my penis inside of her!i only had sex.and i'll never go back.to the not-havin'-sex ways of the pasthave you always had sex?i have-it felt great!it felt so just when i did it with my penisa girl let me do itit literally just happened.havin' sex can have a gracious man out the meanest!never guess where i only came from-i had sex!if i had to identify the felling-it was the best!when i had the sex, man my penis felt great!and i called my parents right after i was doneoh hey, didn't see you there-guess what i only did!had sex, undressed-saw her boobies and the restwas sure nice of her to let you do that thingnice of any girl ever-now sing!i only had sex.and it felt so good!a woman let me put my penis inside of her!i wanna tell the world!

to be honest i'm surprised she even wanted me to do itdoesn't really make sense-but man, screw it!i ain't one to contend with a good thingshe could be my wife-that good?he best 30 seconds of my life!i'm so crushed by a girl's ability to let me do her'cuz honestly i'd have sex with a lot of manurewith that in mind, the soft, nice smellin' girl's better'cuz she let me bear my chain and my turtle neck sweaterso this one's dedicated to them girls.that let us flop around on top of them!if you're near or far, whether poor or tall.we wanna thank you all for lettin' us f*ck you!she kept lookin' at her watch-(doesn't matter have sex!but i cried the all time-(doesn't matter have sex!i imagine she might've been a racist-(doesn't matter have sex!she put a bag on my head-(still counts!i only have sexand my dreams came true!dreams came true)so if you had sex in hte last 30 minutes then you're restricted to talk with me!i only had sex(everybody sing!and it felt so good!we all had sex!a woman let me put my penis inside of her(i wanna tell the all world!i only had sex and i'll never go back(never go back!to the not-having-sexdays of the past

No comments:

Post a Comment