Monday, January 10, 2011

This is the Morning of the Age Of Aquarius.Let The Sun In .

I get some data:total word count-27438so far posted-13436still to be beta'd and posted-13978-but only so you know-here's so more!Then Dave and I left. as we walked out, i said "I'll read it tonight. Love you." and winked. We walked out to Dave's car waiting out front. "When he said berzerk, Pete really meant it. Ma threw a vase at him once." "Wow. He's a decent fellow, I could tell.

the whole ride home, I kept my hand over my pocket where a nice chunk of folded paper was.That night, once I was excused from the table, I went to my room, and threw the line on my desk. I took a few breathes, and set on my bed, then I got up, grabbed it, and sat back down. Unfolding it, I could look something. It smelled like his house: Good, kinda like cologne, although I don't think he actually wears cologne.once I got it unfolded, I take the letter. It read out:Dear Kay,Don't be scared, I'm alright. But Kay, I couldn't bear telling you this in person, but you gotta know. Soon, I will be passing on tour. You're likely thinking life goes on as normal, we'll be close, whatever, but actually, we're passing a bit further than kill the block. I mean out in Manchester, or Brighton. As far as Sallisberry, and finally, as far as Wales. No, I did not blame the cities, or yet the dates, we get a manager, Alex Matton, he picked the tour dates. Kay, listen, we get our tour in a few weeks. About 2. I'd ask you to do with me, but I don't remember your mum would let you. And Alex would cause a fit, he said if we had girls hanging off us, we wouldn't sell. So, I give to result in a few weeks, but I'll hold in touch, I promise. Now I can see if you're mad I didn't order you directly to your face, but Kay, hear me out, I couldn't. It would've been to hard. For me too, especially me. Now, I bet you're thinking 'Why didn't Keith tell me?', well, I told him not to. He told me he'd get smacked in the arm, the way he explains things. So I told him I'd do it. I know you very much, and I hope you, I'm just doing this because it's for the guys, this is a big way to go off, and who knows, maybe we'll get kind of big, get a record shot, you never know. Kay, always remember, I know you.Yours truely,Peter Dennis Blandford TownshendOh my god, he's leaving?! And Keith? Man, I'm not gonna have anybody! I don't recognize how, and this letter. I've gotta talk to him. I've got to. I ran downstairs, and said "i gotta go out, I'll be second in a while!" Right by my mother, she didn't actually say anything, I guess she didn't care. And I didn't care if she wold've chased after me, I would've kept on going. I ran by the park, and grim a few streets, and stragiht to Pete's apartment. When I got to his door, I banged on it with all my might; yelling "Pete! Pete! Open up! Ple-ee-eease!" He answered the door, and by that time, I suppose I was crying, because he said "Kay, you feel a mess! What's wrong?" So he looked, it hit him. "The letter?" I nodded "Um-hmn." I was suspension of his body now, sort of falling over as well. "Come in." He led me to his bed, and we got wrapped up in his down-soft covers, and I said "You guys are all leaving?" "Yeah, sucks. I know." "But for how long?!" "Quite a while." "Tell me!" "A month and a half." I heard a sob burst from my throat. I never, ever go down this bad, but it's like my whole creation was leaving me. Keith, Pete, even though I didn't love John or Roger very well, I liked them plenty to lose their appearance. He put his arms round my shoulders and held me. I ask him, to take me. I was gonna miss him like crazy. I saw either him or Keith at least once a day. I knew guys who had gone out on tour for months on end, my comrade and his friends were musicians as well. And I knew a month and a half really wasn't that bad, but it was gonna be for all of us, the start time any of us were really away from friends or home for longer than 3 days.Geeze, what a short chapter!

No comments:

Post a Comment