Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Johnny D Music News: Un huevo de letras: JOHNNY WINTER: Let Me In .

it's cold out here)(Yeah you got me standin' out here in the rain)Yeah, one more time!What`s wrong with this woman)(Please let me in that door)(Can I talk to this woman one time)If you but let me come insideI'll never treat you wrong no moreOh, just let me come inside womanI'll never treat you wrong no moreI promise you anything you want, little girlYeah if you but let me in that door Yeah, let me inside, woman.YOU LIE TOO MUCHYou ran around withTom, Dick and SlimThey weren't givin' you no moneyBaby for what you were givin' themHoney you lie too muchBaby you know you lie too muchStagger Lee and Charlie BrownNaughty, you lie with every man in townSold some to the policemanThe neighbors raised a grudgeBut you didn't make a damn 'bout itAnd sold some to the judgeHoney you lie too muchLittle girl you lie too muchYou pick 'em up, you put 'em downYou lie with every man in townYeah, Dr. John!You sold some for a nickelYou sold some for a dimeIf the men didn't have no moneyThen you sold him about on timeYou lie too muchYeah you lie too muchStagger Lee and Johnny BrownNaughty, you lie with every man in townLook out, there.Your mum and your papaYour sister and your brotherPoliceman on the beatAnd a whole blessed lot of othersYou lie too muchYeah you lie too muchYou pick 'em up, you put 'em downYou lie with every man in townYeah, honey you lie too muchYeah you lie too muchBaby you lie too muchYou know you lie too muchYou pick 'em up, you put 'em down
It's a shame, shame on youLET ME INI don't think you still love meIf you did you certainly would let me inYes I don't believe you really know me babyIf you did you'd sure let me inYou know I'm out here in the cold and rainAnd you got me locked outta my house againYeah I'm out here in the weatherTryin' to get you to change your mindYeah you got me standin' out here in the weather, little girlTryin' to get you to change your mindI'm

Un huevo de letras: JOHNNY WINTER: Let Me In (1991)

bound to see the flu or pneunomiaIt's enough to make a grown man feel like cryin'(I wish you'd let me in)(Yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment