Monday, October 11, 2010

BLABBERMOUTH - THE SWORD Drummer Quits

On the heels of the cancellation of their European tour, Austin, Texas luminaries THE Blade are also regretfully canceling the end of their scheduled U.S. dates due to the departure of their drummer, Trivett Wingo.The schism is amicable and both Trivett and the relief of the band wish each other the better of the circumstances with their several plans.THE Brand is already working diligently to reschedule its European and U.S.

dates.Commented Trivett: "It is with deep sorrow that I am announcing my difference from THE SWORD."After about 7 days and about of the most amazing adventures of a lifetime,I have arrived at a situation where I am physically and emotionally unable to stay on as percentage of THE SWORD.If I could go any further, I would as I know the music and JD, Bryan and Kyle are masses that I deeply respect, but I get reached a place where I simply can't do this anymore."I would wish to thank the grand people who made this experience what it has been:the fans, the mass that I have worked and all of the bands and musicians that have inspired me complete the years.I thank you and excuse for any disappointment that this may cause anyone, not least of which THE SWORD." The remaining members of THE SWORD have released the next statement regarding Trivett's departure:"We wish Trivett nothing but the best, and it is with heavy hearts that we bid him farewell.He is a phenomenal musician and has been an inherent function of this band's success.He helped to lay the basis that we will proceed to make upon, and we wouldn't be where we are without him.We want he could extend the stake with us, but we see that the spirit of a touring musician is not for everyone.It's been a blaze of a ride, and we're sad to see this piece of the journey end.The picture must go on, though, and leave be second on the route as shortly as humanly possible.""Warp Riders", the third full-length album THE SWORD, sold around 8,900 copies in the United States in its first week of going to entry at post No. 47 on The Billboard 200 chart.

theswordband BLABBERMOUTH.NET - THE SWORD Drummer Quits

No comments:

Post a Comment