Friday, October 15, 2010

Scooter McGavin's 9th Green

Petitions by Change.org|Start a Petition
Today is Blog Action Day where thousands of Bloggers focus on one issue. This class we are focussing on water issues and the problems of scarce water across the globe. For more on the issue and keep the UN`s Efforts to get light and good water to millions, click the widget above. Water is likewise the idea of this month`s lyrics quiz.

Each song has something to do with some sort of liquid form. As always give your guesses, both artist and song title, in the comment section or e-mail me. If you are correct I will un-bold the lyric. Please keep in judgement the lyrics quiz is for amusement purposes but so please only use your own meandering mind to estimate them. Now onto the lyric quiz:1. I walk down every even and support on the shore. I try to cover to the opposite side so I can eventually get what I've been looking for. 2. And the bags are often too big in my insecure condition. My pregnant mind is fat full with envy again. 3. We`re afterwards the same rainbow`s end, waiting round the bend, my huckleberry friend.Moon River - Andy Williams;guessed by Mac)4. `Cause when hard work don`t pay off and I`m tired. There ain`t no way in my bed as far as I`m concerned. 5. We all came out to Montreux on the Lake Geneva shoreline to create records with a mobile. 6. I`d care to see some funky Dixieland and dancing a honky tonk. And I`ll be buying everybody drinks all around. 7. Don`t ya think that you want somebody? Don`t ya think that you want someone? Everybody needs somebody. You`re not the just one. 8. Now, now they can see the tears in our eyes. But we refuse the trouble lies rich in our hearts. Well, maybe that`s a pain we can`t hide. 9. Step on the stone. Flesh becomes water, wood becomes bone. 10. The sixteen candles burning on my wall turning me into the biggest fool of them all. 11. High in the sky, the strain that I`m telling a sweet little lie. I cry wolf cry. Rabbit out of the hat. Yes that`s what I`m bringing. Tricks up my arm for noticing me. 12. I`ll build heaven and name it home. 13. You love your culture from your trash. You experience your plastic from your cash. 14. You know I`d wish to keep my cheeks dry today. So stick with me and I`ll take it made. 15. I never precious to be your weekend lover. I just wanted to be some sort of friend. 16. I would be your only dream, your shining autumn, ocean crashing. And did you say she was fairly? And did you say that she loves you? 17. I went downward to Virginia seeking protection from the storm. Caught up in the fable, I see the tower grow. 18. I wish to pass in the surface wind. I wish to speak like lover do. Want to plunge into your ocean. 19. We`re forthcoming to the edge, running on the water, coming through the fog; your sons and daughters. 20. I know to learn the thunder, watch the lightning when it lights up the sky. You love it makes me feel good. 21. Storm came and went like the times we spent hiding out from the rain under the carnival tent. 22. I`ve seen sunny days that I thought would never end. I`ve seen lonely times when I could not feel a champion but I ever thinking that I would see you again. 23. Baby, when I met you there was peace unknown. I set out to get you with a fine tooth comb. 24. Though your pain is gone, mines hanging on, inside. And I know it`s eating me through every dark and day. I`m just waiting on your sign. 25. When You`re weary, feeling small, when tears are in your eyes, I will dry them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment