Saturday, October 30, 2010

Sharing the member ai - Tegoshi Saturday Johnny's

Saturday Johnny`s 30/10Tegoshi University break • After the Tegomasu nation wide tour ended, the NEWS tour started. At first I thought `oh no`. We had to learn all of the album songs so even when I was in the bathroom and yet when I was driving I was just always playing the NEWS album. I became addicted to NEWS.#8226; Concerts are, as expected, fun.

Basically, right after the concert is decided I don`t go thinking around the present or the songs but just randomly doing song from all of the units we experience is probably interesting. NEWS has Tegomasu, we have Kanjani8, we have Yamashita-kun`s solo, I conceive that these units are our special skills. I believe that if Shige sang a Tegomasu song or if I sang a Kanjani8 song by myself, we`d be viewing a completely different side to ourselves. • Thankfully, I`m allowed to do function as Intelligence and Tegomasu and solo work but I don`t need to rest up on work. It might be hard but I wish to only go at everything head on. I desire to do everything.#8226; I`m taking a shift from university (Waseda University, Human Sciences department). Right now I let a lot of employment so I dfinitely don`t want there to be a barrier there. Because work comes first. It`s not care I entered university thinking that I definitely wanted to graduate in my 4th year so I`m only thought of doing it slowly. - This was when I was leaving to be 3 days old in 7 days. I`m an only child but apparently my parents wanted a girlfriend but so I was a born a boy so that`s probably when they would give me wear these clothes. When I was in primary school we would fight every morning. It doesn`t look like I would. But I was really really tough. I`m argue with 7 or 8 people by myself. Apparently when my mum was called to the train she was invariably told `If he has to do it he can do it so there has to be something wrong!` - When you were a kidI think this was when I was in my 3rd or 4th year of elementary school. I wanted to get a soccer player. I was ever a FW but this is likely the sentence where I was being the goal keeper. I probably scored too many goals as a FW and they got tired of it. I returned to being a FW after that. It was likely too dissimilar to my personality. I could definitely never play defence. When you`re defending you get to catch up with your opponent right? Private life From 2 months ago I`ve been owning a pet poodle. His list is skull. He`s a 4 month old male dog. He`s cute isn`t he? I take to give him 3 times a day so he has a really well regulated lifestyle right now. Because if I don`t pay him a well regulated lifestyle from when he`s small, I`ll feel bad for him. I sometimes go out to pledge but I`ve become able to do it. WorkDuring our tour this time, in the middleof the Osaka concertsall the memberswent out to eat. We talked about the concerts andalso like 'How are things lately?'. Goingout to eat while feeling a sensation of achievementis fun. SKULL IS SO CUTE! :D I`ve been curious about how he looks since Tego first mentioned him and now yay, finally! :D he`s adorable~

No comments:

Post a Comment